What are the five minutes or so — longer than a moment, shorter than a symphony — that you’d play for a friend to convince them to fall in love with classical music?
- Chopin - Nocturne for Piano in D-flat major, Op. 27, No. 2
- Mozart - Trio for Clarinet, Viola, & Piano in E-flat major, K. 498 “Kegelstatt”
- Elgar - Cello Concerto in E minor, Op. 85 - I - Adagio- Moderato
- Zarebski - Kołysanka (Lullaby), Op. 22
- Tchesnokov - Cпасение coдeлaл еси (Salvation is Created)
- Pärt - Da Pacem Domine
5 Minutes That Will Make You Love Classical Music | The New York Times